28.2.13

Art History Tests

Today I took a test in Art History 201.  I studied, but I could have studied more.  Also, there was more information than last time.  Anyway, it is my fault. :-/ 
So I go in there, and have the thought that I may fail.  Then I decided I would never fail. NEVER!


And then I went in to take my test. .... Some were okay.  I got to this one that looked like the Temple of Hera II, but was the Parthenon! I was just sort of like:

I mean, I should know what the Parthenon looks like, right?  Ha!
 And then by the end I was just thinking, "Well, this isn't that great anyway!" 
But it's all good, because I get to drop one test!  I am really glad, too, because this one didn't turn out too hot.  But hey, at least I know I really need to study better next time!  WOOHOO.

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment