25.2.13

Late Nights and Cheesy Funeral Potatoes



I am incredibly sleepy today.  I only got about 5 hours of sleep, but I can usually deal.  NO, not any more.  College has changed me.  I used to be able to sort of coast through high school because it was really easy.  Now I sleep a lot more because college is a lot harder, and just plain takes a lot out of me.

Hey, so let me introduce one of my new friends real fast.  Her name is Kelly, she's a sophomore, and she is really, really, funny.  Kelly is a friend of Ali's from rugby, and a friend of mine through Ali and mission prep.  Ali has been friends with her since rugby started, but I only met her this semester. 

I think Kelly sort of thinks of me this way:


In reality, I am just too cool.

So, yesterday Ali and I went to her apartment to eat some Sunday dinner!  I can't remember why, but she owed it to us for some reason.  She made some bomb funeral potatoes (super cheesy, yuuum), pork, corn, carrots, and crescent rolls!  We met some of her roommates and random boys that kept coming to her apartment.  We also played some Just Dance 4 and made some amazingly yummy cookies (and she left some at our dorrrrm!!!).

She then came to our dorm and Ali "jammed."  Kelly played the guitar really well, and Ali sang beautifully.  I read my scriptures, we talked a lot, and before we knew it it was 3 am!  We decided Kelly would sleep over.  Somehow Ali and Kelly ended up in my bed and I ended up in Ali's. I'm not complaining, Ali has a really comfy pillow. :)

Went to bed at four thirty, awoke at 9:30.  'Twas fun until I had to wake up.

Well, folks, I hope you take advantage of sleep.

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment