20.2.13

Wednesdays Shouldn't Be Wednesdays Right After a Tuesday That Was a Monday

Today has been A-OK, except for the fact that my lovely school that I love has decided to make our Tuesday back from President's Day a Monday schedule day. ... And then the next day was still Wednesday.  HOMEWORK!  Whoo, that stuff is fun.  I usually wouldn't mind, but I have harder classes with more homework on Monday and Wednesday


I am in Art History right now (AAAH I should be listening.  Not really, this day has been entirely too long for me and just keeps going.  It is only 4:25, guys), and am taking notes like a fiend. ... On the other side of my screen. No, really. 




  Told ya. 

So how is your schooling going?

...

That's good.

Hey, if you want you can check out my mission preparation blog!  Come see what I believe? :)
http://mariahsmissionprep.blogspot.com/

love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment