31.12.10

Happy New Years

Mariah here.

A lot of things have heppened this year, haven't they? From driver's tests to concerts, from Foreign Exchange students to prank calls, we've truly had some amazing times.

Personally I have felt my testimony and knowledge grow this whole year. I've learned about people from other nations who are just like me yet so different. I have learned stuff about myself that would have surprised me in 2010! I am looking forward to my whole life with out looking back. I will grow this year even more and expand my horizons. And I have faith I will feel true joy as I learn to rely on my Lord and my Heavenly Father. I look forward to the personal revelation I will receive, the people I will meet, the knowledge I will gain, and the fun I will have. All in all, I don't have to do it all in this year--my life does not consist of 2011. But if I learn young my life will be better later. (^_^)

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment