8.6.11

Things I Learned Today

  • Human Battleship is really fun
  • One of my leaders I never took the time to get to know before (I am sad I didn’t seek out the one) is actually really fun. I tried to be friends with her, and found it really easy to do! She is so kind and bright. I am so excited to get to know her more at girls camp.
  • The boys in my ward like to cheat (most anyway)
  • I like parenthesis (don’t you?)
  • ePrep is AWESOME! I have developed a hatred  festering disliking for  bad opinion of ACT prep books. They are so boring and so eeeeg… I am a computer girl! So ePrep has turned out to be so helpful to me. It has structure, videos with explanations (and the person writes very neatly, which I enjoy), and a clean look and feel.
  • It is insanely fun to pretend to be an overweight and evil Russian overlord.
  • “Dream” by Priscilla Ahn is my favorite song. Really.
  • Have a listen if you'd like <3

Hope you learned a lot today, too. :)

Love,

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment