6.7.11

Emma Repents

I am sorry for being so pathetic and not writing for awhile!

Yet no fear! I am back! WOOT!

So I was practicing piano, then I gave up. Haha. BUT I sticked to it much longer than I usually do. So yay for me. In about 10 minutes I will be back, trying again.

I GOT A KITTY!
She makes practicing so much more fun! :) Except she makes it hard when she sits on all the keys I am playing or when she attacks my hands during the fast songs.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmerxddddddddddddddddddds(<------ written by my kitty)
I cannot comprehend that it is already July! ./(<----- Also written by my kitty!)

Well... um... You should go to summer seminary! OH YES YOU SHOULD!

Keep working on your senior walk! ;)

Farewell,
Emma

Spelling: 1ish.... But I think it is right so 0

No comments:

Post a Comment