29.1.12

Oh wow

What is this, that we don't blog anymore?? :O

Yesterday I had fun with Emma, Kemyla, McKell, Charlotte, Rachel, Bro and Sister DeMonja, and so many more people! We got to go to the state Capitol as a social studies club. It was SUPER fun! Especially because I got to go all out with my Harry Potter nerdy-ness. The only person who was particularly good at spotting the HP references was Emma, and I give her props. :) It is sort of sad that no one gets them anymore. The only person I know will always and always know what I am talking about is Savannah, my sister. She is my HP partner. I love it! We make HP references all the time. I can credit HP with making our relationship stronger. We have read the books together, seen them together, made jokes about them together, etc. I will always love Harry Potter and I will always love her! :)

Yesterday my friends and I did a truly hilarious thing. It went something like the picture below. :)

Well, that's all for now! Have a wonderful day please! Come what may and love it.

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment