26.4.10

Annoyed and exhausted

Hello, my friends!

This is Laura again.

It seems that Riah and Ems have forgotten about our blog.

But I haven't forgotten. I just didn't write for a while cuz my computer was in the shop. (and, btw, my computer has not returned home yet. I just love you guys so much that I am using this slow, suckish computer to blog, so be happy!)


Right about now, you may be wondering why this blog post is titled Annoyed and Exhausted. I would like to inform you that this is a marvelous inquiry which I will now expound upon. It is called said title because I am very very very very very very annoyed and very very very very very very exhausted right now.


If you were sitting next to me right now, then perhaps you would ask "Laura, why are you annoyed and exhausted?" Or maybe you wouldn't because you probably don't actually care about my life all that much. But all the same, I am going to tell you why I am annoyed and exhausted.
Reasons why I am annoyed:
1. I'm exhausted, and it is annoying.
2. I have this nagging thought in the back of my head that keeps telling me that I should go do my homework so I don't fail school.
3. My computer has this disregard for the fact that I need it to go fast and obey me, so instead it does whatever the heck it wants.
4. My speedy computer died a couple weeks ago so it's in the Nerd Cave (aka Superior Computers) getting fixed. How long does it take to fix a freakin' computer?!
5. I AM SO HUNGRY TODAY!!!! It's actually way weird, because I'm like never hungry. Ever. And I've pretty much eaten my weight in food today but I'm still starving.
6. I wore new shoes all day yesterday which murdered my feet, so now they really hurt.
7. OMG I AM STARVING!!!!!! O_O
Reasons why I am exhausted:
1. I'm annoyed, and it is exhausting.
2. I haven't recovered from spring break yet, even though that was like a week ago.
3. I am very sore from shoveling compost and chopping wood.
4. Too much truth or dare.
5. Too much dancing.
6. Too much reading.
7. Too much school.
8. Etc etc etc...
So, I am gonna go eat (again) and then hopefully do my homework and eventually go to bed at a slightly decent time.
Have a fabulous day!
Plant a tree
Recycle
Buy a waterbottle so you don't waste plastic
Don't drive cars w/ bad mileage
(these ones are for Earth Day... lol)
<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment