25.4.10

Been a while...

Greetings, bloggers!
This is Laura again! (your favorite Leatherette of all time)
So, just a few minutes ago I was looking at some other blog and I thought "wow. I haven't been on my blog in a while." and then I came here and saw that its been like a month since I've posted anything. So I am going to make this blog post extra special.
Here is an update on my life:
  • The AP test is in 12 days and I am freaking out
  • I pretty much failed my research essay in english class the other day
  • I feel sick
  • Bad stuff keeps happening to people in my ward
  • I went to the regional dance yesterday, but all my friends were at morp so it was lame
  • Got spiritually enriched at best of EFY
  • We got new Sunday school teachers today... so sad Evan's gone
  • I was supposed to write a paper on hemophilia for my science class like a month ago, but I just barely turned it in on Friday
  • I cleaned my room!
  • Becoming better friends with some people in my ward - they're not as weird as I thought they were
  • I hate chopping wood and shoveling compost

wow. All that stuff happened within the past few days. I don't remember most of what happened before that. Maybe I'm losing my mind.

I like the movie Holes. that's what my sister is watching behind me.

so pretty much i'm almost done w/ my sophmore year of high school. so in 2 years i will be going to college. that's a little scary.

well i gtg now so i will post something else soon! I promise! Cross my heart, hope to die. But don't stick a needle in my eye, because that's gross.

<3

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment