8.2.11

CHEMISERY

Oops... I meant Chemistry. Haha. Well this is Emma of the Rose! I just finished my lab online so now I may do whatever I please (says the substitute). I CAN FEEL SPRING IN THE AIR! :D

I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN! Wanna hear about it? Of course you do! YAY! Okay Brooke White from American Idol (a few seasons ago, I really don't watch AI anymore) is doing a fun blog adventure. Ti's called the 30 Day Song Challenge! I want to take the challenge. No. Not that Cinnamon challenge, the 30 DAY SONG CHALLENGE! Yet I have a dilEMMA. I HAVE NO TIME! :( Well MY PHILOSOPHY IS ONE: Always use CAPITAL LETTER sporadically, it is so much fun to do, and 2: When faced with a difficulty DO NOT FOCUS ON THE PROBLEMS OR HOW IT CANT BE DONE BUT FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION AND CREATIVE WAYS TO FIGURE IT OUT!!! So I have decided I will build a time machine with the discovery I found. What is this AMAZING, ERA CHANGING, PHENOMENON I have found you may ask. Well it is the LAURA'S HAND IS INVISIBLE. SO with that information I know that the world isn't what we think it is and that ANYTHING CAN BE DONE.

I will start on my TIME MACHINE OF AWESOMENESS TODAY! :])
PEACE OUT. I shall change the world.
LOVE
EM RO
Spelling Errors: 4, and after my time machine I will invent a way to learn how to spell. I know that is even MORE IMPOSIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment