2.2.11

Rapping and Spontaneous Speaking

Once again, this is your dear e-friend Laura.

Here is a description of my day up until now:
Got ready for school
Went to school
Spanish: past tense verb conjugation
Trig: worked on yesterday's assignment
US history: civil rights movie
Lunch
Seminary: listened to '80's music
Photo: nothing
English: I was supposed to read something written by Edgar Allen Poe, but I talked to my friends instead
Early out day :D
Came home
Avoided my sister and her friend

That's all, folks!
Now, for future events:
Tonight for mutual is New Beginnings, which is something done each year to teach the parents and new young women about the Personal Progress and Young Women programs.
For this, I have to give a talk about Personal Progress.
I haven't planned it yet.
It's in like 2 hours.
And I have a life, so I'm not gonna plan it.
I will speak spontaneously.
I do not suggest this... haha
Also, after I'm done speaking, I have to dress up as a rapper and give a rap (YES, A RAP! haha) about Personal Progress.
I'm actually quite excited for this bit, except for 2 things:
1. I wrote the rap and it's not very good
2. I don't really know how to rap
Hopefully this will go okay.
If it does go okay, I will maybe post my (not well written) rap on the blog for your entertainment. (and my shame)
Now I need to go find an mp3 of beat boxing to play in the background of our rap.
Goodbye!
<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment