8.7.12

Dear Friends,

It is so nice to be writing you. It is times like these I am thankful for this blog. I miss everyone like crazy and I am now facing the world and my it is a sight to behold. I cannot explain the joy I had going to Texas this last week. It really was a growing experience for me. My life is chuck full of life experience right now but Texas may have been my favorite and one of the most life changing.
Quick break-- dont want to be too deep do we?
I am craving to watch Dr. Who... I guess I am one of those nerds destined to like this series. Mariah lets reserve the two weeks I have off before fall for Dr. Who.

I have to say though that Texas made me one-gazzilion times more homesick. It really showed me how my life has changed and how some of us are going to different paths. It was hard to be with people I was so comfortable with, had all the inside jokes, and then come back and try to find my place here. Though I am finding it! Inch by inch. And everyone here is amazing. But it isn't that friendship and happiness you find with those you hold dear to your heart the most.
Deep again. Another quick break? MUMFORD AND SONS IS COMING TO SLC!!!!
Well at this point I want to beg my dear friends to blog. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I need to hear from my friends and learn about all the awesome adventures we find ourselves stumbling upon.
And I will conquer another week of BYU! :D
Loves,
Emma
Promise me you will write?

1 comment:

  1. Alright, I will post! Been thinking I need to.

    I will save the rest of my reply for a post that will come shortly.

    For now I must travel to my local store and buy some groceries, which are of the utmost import.

    Adieu!
    --Mariah

    ReplyDelete