10.7.12

That Magic

Last summer I decided to tutor two of the greatest kids ever in reading. I created new things to do two time each week and we had some genuine fun. I never thought I would miss them so much, but I do. It is one of the experiences in my life that made me want to be a mother and to teach someday. :)

I was telling my mom yesterday how I wondered if I would ever see them again, and how much I missed them. We walked into our local grocery store and guess who I saw? One of my favorite people! One of my dearest friends who I tutored! It was amazing and such a tender mercy.

There is something magical about the way little kids look up to the older ones who teach them. Love that feeling. It always makes me want to be better and live up to the way they see me. Not that they think I am superwoman or anything-- I just want to be better because of them. :)

Look around today. Have you seen the hand of the Lord in your life today? I promise He is there. Look, and you will see.

Love,
Mariah


No comments:

Post a Comment