28.7.13

There is no Title For This Post

I was beginning to think this blog was gathering cobwebs and becoming an old haunted blog, so I am happy to see Emma Rose posted TWICE! Twice, people! Now we will just work on Laura. ;D ... And Kemyla. And Charlotte.  Oh, my. ;)

Lately my life has been work, work, work. I mean, I only work like 35 hours a week, and my mom won't let me get another job. But it has been good for me! I am happy I get to save for my mission, and with most of my friends out and about, I have nothing to spend my money on besides my mission! haha It is superb.

Also, today I said almost goodbye to one of my very best friends, Emma Rose. You guys, I don't know if you can understand the impact knowing her has made in my life. She makes me want to be my best self, who is a daughter of God! She is so easy for me to be CER-AZAY with, and I just love that. Her service-mindedness and love never cease to amaze me! I so would not be the same without that girl. Just knowing how she has blessed my life makes me feel 100% okay with her leaving for 18 months to Washington. She will truly be a tool in God's hand, doing His work and spreading His love and joy. What a pleasure and what a blessing.

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment