15.9.10

WORDY WEDNESDAY!

Hell0 there!

This is VOCAB Emma speaking! I am going to start a new segment to our blog. It is called "Words That Should Brighten Up Each High School Students Vocabulary" or WTSBUEHSSV...... I believe that we should be more creative in are schools vocabulary, so here is my way of changing our vocab status. I will now have words of the day and you may come and ask me my word of the day! :D I will also post my words of the school day each week on wordy Wednesday.

I challenge you to use my vocabulary just once in a week! Just see how vocab can truly change you life.

My WTSBUEHSSV so far: (and sentence examples)

Friday 10: Toil (Hard exhausting work or effort)
School is no toil because it brings me such great joy!



Monday 13: Frolic (to frisk around, behave, or play in a carefree, uninhibited way)
I wish to frolic in a field of daisies.......



Tuesday 14: Antipathy (extreme aversion or dislike) Now I am not promoting extreme hatred... BUT THIS WORD IS SOOOOO FUN TO SAY!
My friends felt antipathy towards my word of the day because I used it to much.....



Wednesday 15: Stagnant (still, unmoving, and without flow.)
The halls at school are REALLY stagnant.

Please don't have toil, do frolic in fields, don't have antipathy, and keep the halls non-stagnant....!

Love Emma!



AND YES I AM A NERD!



Spelling Errors: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment