4.9.10

Dreams....

FROM: EMMA
TO: YOU
Why do I always write about my dreams... Maybe instead of this being "We the Three Who Just Can't Agree" it should be "Emma's dream Log". Just "tricking" as my adorable nieces would say! Well I keep having realistic dreams. Just this week I lost my calculator. It was no where to be found! So one night while I was sleeping I slipped into the world of dreams. It was a normal day. I was going around my house searching for my calculator! I FOUND IT. So when I woke up in the morning I had thought I had found my calculator the day before...... Yet to no avail, it was still lost. Then I FOUND IT IN MY BACKPACK! Which I had not even used but once! It was in a pocket I forgot I had!

Well that is all PEACE OUT!
NO SPELLING ERRORS! Or my spell check is not working..... Which do I believe more? The later.

No comments:

Post a Comment