31.8.10

Mariah’s First Day

Today was the first day of school! :S

We took a small tour of the school, met our counselors, took pictures, and met the teachers! I have to say I LOVE my classes! I have a multimedia class I am excited for, and AP art. I am a little scared for AP Art, seeing as how he wants us to create about 40 pieces of art for the year! FOURTY. D: But I am excited at the same time.

Ecstatic for Seminary! It’s going to be a blast. I know all of the teachers are great, but I hope I have a new one this trimester. It’s nice to be with familiar teachers, but it’s also really nice to learn about the church with everybody’s unique teaching style and abilities.

 

What a great song! My favorite part for some reason:

“Mister Sandman, bring us a dream
Give him a pair of eyes with a "come hither" gleam
Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
And lots of wavy hair like Liberace”

I think I like it because it’s fun to sing. Not necessarily because I want a “dream”. And one day I shall have a “dream”—just not now.

“I’M AWKWARD”

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment