28.8.10

Recap of Summer

Dear fellow friends,



This message is approved by Emma.



What a wonderful, crazy, busy, blissful, and enjoyable summer! I have loved every moment of it. Today is Monday.... haha just so you know. Yet it is not just any Monday. It is the last day of my summer vacation! I slept in until 10:15! I haven't been able to do that in the longest time.

Just last Saturday Jessica, Kemyla, Mariah and I went to another concert! Oh do I love concerts! They are pap!

Haha one quick side note. Just a moment ago my house phone started to ring. So I rushed to the phone. On the caller ID my mother's number appeared. So I answered. I always say HELLO in a strange way when one of my family members call. I said my hello and then my mom said, "Ahhh hello may I make an order?". I replied "Um mom, this is Emma." Haha my mother had the wrong number! She laughed along with me and then she said goodbye. I love my mother dearest!

Okay well back to concerts! I LOVE THEM!!!! To be in the crowd, with a bright stage before you, while music engulfs you, the whole sensation is amazing. It moves you in a way no other element can. Wholesome, uplifting music can change your attitude. Sometimes I see the I-tunes best selling music and I feel disappointed. Some of the songs are shallow, scary and not worth your time. Recently I have been listening to small group singers, (not the big name stars whose music may be fun to listen to for 10 minutes). I love the undiscovered talent I am finding. Their music is pure, fun and real! I deeply appreciate their work! On Saturday we listened to a group called Truman. Two brothers that truly have talent! It was tons of fun and very pap.

You may be noticing that I use the word pap a lot. Well that would be true because pap is an AWESOMESAUCE word! :D

Well my life has been beyond busy the last few weeks..... It has worn me out! I am glad I had some down time today to write to ya'll.

Thank you for your support!
Emma

P.s. Thanks to all that voted on the dream poll! Yes I am strange but you must agree that I am also quite amazing and pap!

Farewell

Spelling errors: twelve...... I need to improve before school starts.... :S

To see a bit of the awesome brother duo TRUMAN click here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWt6EsHnlNU

No comments:

Post a Comment