15.8.10

Amazing Day

Happy Amazing Day!

Yesterday (it's 12:53 am) Ems, Laur, Yuriko, Nao, Ashley, Jessica, Mary, and I went to a concert, In and Out Burger, and Coldstone! Well on our way there... WE MET DONNY OSMOND. WHUT, YEAH--REALLY. It was so cool! We saw him riding his bike with his wife and son. Of course we turned around from our original destination and stopped a little ahead. Mary jumped out and asked if we could meet him because we have two foreign exchange students in our van. He stoppped!!! I didn't understand because I just saw him wizz by. Then Yuriko was telling me something in Japanese really fast and freaking me out! I didn't know what she was telling me to do! Finally I looked behind me and saw Donny Osmond over my shoulder! D: :D He was super nice, and we were able to take pictures!

After that we went to the Benton Paul concert. GREAT JOB, BENTON! And Jenn! It was amazingly wonderful. My favorite song Benton Paul sang was "The Devil".

Now it is 3:10 (I take a long time... because I leave and come back to write) am.

I am doing origami with Yuriko. WE REFUSE TO SLEEP BECAUSE SHE HAS TO LEAVE TOMORROW.

Goodbye, world.

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment