14.8.10

Strange Reoccurence

Good morning!
This is Emma, broadcasting to you live from outer space!

Let us go back in time. A fair amount of time. Let us go to August 2009. Right before the beginning of my high school career! One night, after I had fallen asleep, a strange dream over came me. I was walking through the halls of a school that looked like a mix of the middle school and the old high school. Many peculiar things occurred. Yet the part that stands out to me most was the following. I was feeling quite sick so I called my dear mother to have her come pick me up. When she arrived and went to sign me out I decided that it would be a bad idea to miss the first day of school. So I apologized and asked if I could tough it out and try to stay in school for the rest of the day. She agreed and then promptly left. So I looked at my schedule and my next class was the History of Pumpkin Carving! How awesome but quite ostentatious. So as I was walking to the class room where the history of pumpkin carving was held I met up with Laura! We were walking and talking about our classes. She too had the history of pumpkin carving class. Then out of the blue, Laura's pocket began to ring. She took out her phone and said "Emma your sister Amy is calling." Her phone was my home phone that she carried around. I took the phone and talked with my sister. Amy went on to tell me that she had tickets to see the musical play WICKED and told me that if I left right then we could make it to California in time to see it. So I decided to leave school early and go see the play! hahaha I LOVE THIS STORY.


Now last night, while I had some sleep, I had a dream. Also about PUMPKIN CARVING! What is this madness? I was in Spanish class and the teacher told us that we would all grab a pumpkin. Our assignment was to carve the pumpkins. It was just like a test so he had us separate into different rooms. I started to carve my pumpkin and it was looking superb on the outside. Then I went to work on taking all its guts out. Yet to my dismay, when I opened it it was full of mold! I hate mold. I cry when I see mold. I am plainly scared of mold! So I stopped and refused to continue. Then my teacher came in to see how it was going. I told him of my problema (Spanish word). He said that if I did not finish carving I would flunk the class. Well it was a tough choice but in the end I carved the pumpkin despite my fear of mold. The End!

May all you have strange dreams of school and pumpkin carving!

LOVE EMMA THE DREAMER!

Spelling: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment