21.6.12

A Doctor Who Meme

A gif meme!

Enter the third gif in your folder, keep going y every three.

You hear the TARDIS materializing:

  dawwww

You meet the Doctor:

  emma's cat

Ugh, so I hate him? Or I just turn in to Emma’s cat?

He asks you to come along:

  fangirling_2

The first thing you see on your first adventure is:

  grr

A mad Hermione. Better not blink. Or move. Or look away. She could kill!

Your approach as a companion:

  Hello

Looks like I am obsessive and loopy…

You meet Captain Jack Harkness:

  i cant

You run into an evil villain:

  icantbelievethisreally

You get captured by the evil villain:

  Korra-Fans

… I am suffering. And I am happy about it? Or others are. Those jerks!

The Doctor finds you!:

  no beautiful howl

Didn’t know he cared so much about beauty!

You defeat the villain:

  oh this is brilliant

You return to the TARDIS:

  ood dance

You return to Earth:

  QUIET

The Doctor asks you to continue travelling with him:

slow clap

 

Yeah, I had to do this when I saw the meme (meem) online! Open-mouthed smile It was too awesome to resist. But it looks like my story with the Doctor is a little odd. For instance, I encounter a mad Hermione…

Love,

Mariah

1 comment:

  1. Youv'e got it all wrong. The cat one is you rapidly hugging the doctor... feriousosdflsey.! Haha. Okay. But the cat joke was superb.

    ReplyDelete