17.6.12

Why do we even have blog titles?

Wanna listen to this lovely song by Priscilla Ahn? I know you do.

Yesterday was quite fun. I got to help clean my grandma’s house, which is always… an adventure. She is what one could call a ‘hoarder.’ I love her even if she gets a bit attached to her things. Smile Besides, sometimes she gives me some awesome things!

Yesterday she gave me something I will truly love for the rest of my life. You may not enjoy this as much as I do, for you may not enjoy the blissful feeling of a newly sharpened pencil. The point! The cleanness of the writing afterwards! The smooth wood! ;D

130

Haha, yeah she gave me a pencil sharpener!

Also a lovely camera.

131

While I was there I found an old ticket from when my Grandma and I went to see Nancy Drew. Smile I had been in a Nancy Drew kick and read a LOT of those books. She and my uncle would buy me all of the Nancy Drew books the saw, and they apparently saw a lot, because I sure had a lot. Well, anyway. She had sent me an invitation, telling me she wanted to see Nancy Drew.

124

I showed her the ticket I found, but she didn’t remember. It made me sad to think she had forgotten, but I also felt good knowing she knew now. It was a sweet memory, one that should not be forgotten.

I love grandmas. I love my grandma especially. Don’t they just hold a special place in our hearts?

Love,

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment