29.11.12

Ali the Roommate's Dream World

Hello Bloggers!!!
I am here today to tell you all about my favorite things in the world. I have no clue why you would want to know...but for real, these things would make anybody smile. :) First off, I LOVE puppies!!! Just about everything about them is great. Also if I had to create a world all of my own, puppies would obviously be there, but another thing that would be everywhere in my world would be flowers. TONS and tons of flowers! Have you seen the new Lorax movie? Well the flowers in my world would be everywhere just live the trees were before they got cut down. Bubbles would fill the air, but only in designated bubble places so they didn't get in the way. There would be waterfalls and cute little streams gurgling all over the place. Oh! And green green grass would cover the hills and there would be a forest where it was Christmas all year round and the snow would have sparkles in it and all the pine trees would already be decorated. Also, fairies would exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment