30.11.12

The Wolves (Act I And II)-Bon Iver

Life is great! Life is grand! Especially when you are putting off writing your music paper...

Well, before I turn myself over to writing that paper relentlessly, I wanted to show you something
MAGNIFICENT.

Here it is!

The Story of Keep Calm and Carry On

I love this short film so very oh so extremely much! I always wondered where the phrase came from and I am so elated to know. It makes me want to respect the symbol more but also I quite enjoy the pop culture that has come out of it. I hope you enjoyed watching it. It is now my favorite YouTube video.

I post far too many videos... I really don't watch that many!

I must confess, I love short films! I watched Wreck it Ralph, which was really good! But my favorite part was a short film shown right before, like the Pixar ones but this was done by Disney alone.
I LOVED IT!

I kinda feel like it would be fun to make short films! They have such power and the time restraints makes things awesome I think.

PEACE
EMRO

P.s. Recently all my Post's titles have been the names of the song that was playing as I wrote the post. I like today's post song a lot! I am going to start putting the artist with the name of the song. Just so you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment