5.11.12

Lover of the Light

So, this morning Mumford and Sons released their new video in America! So I took time to watch it before I analyzed my film clip for Humanities.

Watch it! It is quite intriguing!

Mumford & Sons - Lover Of The Light

I remember watching it, having a panic attack over it, and then deciding not to every watch it again. I was just too surprised by it. Now I can't stop watching it! Each time I seem to understand it a bit more! Watch and let me hear your opinions and your development of opinions as you let it roll over in your mind.

All I know is that this is a video unlike any you have seen before!

If you need another video to watch that isn't so intriguing but still very likable to me, watch this one!
This video has wonderful film concepts in my opinion. Simple yet neat! Plus I adore this song!

The Lumineers - Ho Hey

Enjoy!
Emma Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment