26.12.12

The Heart of Life

New Year's is dawning!

As the snow falls perfectly in my backyard, I am wishing you that the joys of Christmas will last longer than the white fluff on the ground. I always enjoy the day after Christmas for many, many, many reasons. 
  • I enjoy waking up, going downstairs, and turning on regular music. I do enjoy Christmas music and will let it linger a few days after Christmas, but there is something magical about turning on my favorite music once again. My music is strong, the dullness of over listening has evaporated and the chance to hear the notes with almost new ears rings true. Listening to my music again after the reprieve reminds me just how much my music means to me. That it has been with me all the days from 1994-2012 and will be with me through 2013. Which makes 2013 sounds awesome and gets me all kinds of excited!
  • December 26 is my half birthday! Which is especially significant when 
    • A: You are in Fifth grade and demand to have it celebrated
    • B: You are planning on making your 19th birthday your availability day.
  • Other reasons that I'm too tired to numerate. 
Well, on this day after Christmas, as you are reviewing the past and dreaming of the future, here is an inspirational video I would LOVE to share.

I know I will be using these days to think about my future. This video is an interesting viewpoint that I think should be heard. 

Happy My Half Birthday! ;)
EmRo


No comments:

Post a Comment