14.8.13

Day 4 of GISHWHES

It is over half-way over. How can this be? GUYS, I have to tell you that I love GISHWHES so much. PLEASE do it next year. Laura, this has your name written all over it. Find a team, win the wooster. Do some charity. Por favor!

Tonight I am making a robot costume in order to...

WEAR IT TO WORK.

How abnosome is that?*

I can't post pictures now, but I will after the Hunt.

Things I will miss about GISHWHES/things that I love about GISHWHES

  • Watching Merlin while wigmaking
  • Getting injuries while wigmaking
  • Making abnosome costumes to wear in public places
  • Asking people on Facebook for the most random favors
  • Being part of a community of total strangers who are willing to work together in order to, get this, help other total strangers
  • Having something to be totally, whole-heartedly pumped about
{Please consider GISHWHES next year and write me all about it!}

Love,
Mariah the Grand

* Abnosome: abnormally awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment