5.8.13

Pepsi, Buzzfeed, Cleaning, and Sleep or the Lack Thereof

I tried to go to bed at 12:30 tonight (well, actually, I tried to go to bed earlier but I ended up in my bed at about 12:30), and just could not sleep! So of course, I meandered on Pottermore for a half hour or so until I felt sleepy. But then I decided a Pepsi sounded good (and I never ever have pop so why did that sound good?), and then I really couldn't sleep.

Now, here I am at 3:30 in the morning looking at buzzfeed's articles on cleaning. I want to get up and clean right now, but I know I need sleep and also I will be one ornery gal tomorrow if I don't sleep soon. Also I hate sleeping in. Then I decide maybe I can stay up all night and tomorrow! That is a horrible idea, though, and I know it. But what has become of my life?!?!


LIKE, really?!

Well, I hope I can clean a lot tomorrow and that I still feel like it.

Good night/good morning!
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment