21.6.10

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Dearest readers,
Wow Mariah! I am glad girls camp brought so much good to your life! Now I am anticipating for the great joys to come at my camp experience. At the moment I am actually packing for my girls camp. Unlike Mariah, I quite like packing! Especially with lists! I love lists! :D I love to complete lists and use check marks when I am done! Well, my life is on full speed busyness! I woke up at six, cleaned up my room. My room was quite a sight. I can not remember it being SO messy! I am in the middle of packing for camp and my vacation, of which I leave the day after I get home from camp. I miss my pool, I think I shall go swimming today..... yet do I have time? Ehh I will make some. I can make time work for me. Well when I get home my life just keeps getting more and more busy. What shall I do? It's is summer I should be relaxing, right? Well I will make it a grand summer and enjoy each step of the way, no matter what I am doing.
LoVe EmS
Spelling errors: Two, not horrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment