4.6.10

Summer Life!

Dearest readers,
This is Emma speaking. Well I have had a great few days! Yesterday was kinda the last day of school. After attending the "lastish" day of school, I was thinking to myself that my mind did not realize it was the last day of school. Well to celebrate a year of school, my friends planned a sleepover! During the last week, together we planned a "feast" week. In seminary we have these feast weeks and read a hour of scriptures a night! Mariah was away in Disneyland (lucky! I wish I could live there!) so she missed the last feast week. So we decided to hold our own feast week. It was great! Yet after all the reading we were not done. Feast week would not be feast week without a party to celebrate! Okay I must explain something. My amazing mom is teaching seminary at our high school. She teaches the special needs class and I had the privilege to help her! It was wonderful! Well so we held our feast week at the seminary building in my mom's room, which is perfect and where it should be held. So that was way fun. I hope if anyone reads this finds joy in it..... I just like writing it so I can look back and smile! :D We also went to the John Schmidt concert which was fantastic! He is so talented and hilarious. Then we had the sleepover and stayed awake till 3:20.... Yet today I don't feel tired.

So today school was almost optional. We were not obliged to go, but were welcome to come. So we went! We brought paper to write notes as we asked our teachers the most valuable life lesson they could share with us. It was super! I learned a lot of great things. I am very pleased with my first year of high school. It was wonderful. SO THAT'S WHY MY START TO SUMMER IS THE BEST! :D
Thanks for listening!
Emma
Misspelled words: 0 of which I did not mean too misspell.

No comments:

Post a Comment