2.5.11

FIELD TRIP!

I HAVE A FIELD TRIP TOMORROW, AND I AM JUST SO EXCITED! I will be going to a Digital Media Festival, I think…

I JUST KNOW IT IS

A

FIELD

TRIP! :D

I am so excited that I just needed to tell the whole world. And no world, you can’t come with me. Only the ones who registered can come. It is sad, but you can have your own field trip, okay? :) Go to a museum! Jump in some puddles! If it isn’t raining, get the hose out and make your own puddles. Then jump in them. Visit a new place in your town. Go to a store you have always wanted to visit but never have. Pack a lunch, take the family, your friends, or a good read to a park and have a picnic. If you dislike parks or it’s raining and you don’t like that, jump in puddles. (^_^) Or have a picnic in your yard.

 

That is all.

HAPPY MONDAY!

Affectionately yours,

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment