5.5.11

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

What have I done so far this morning?

I did a ten minute Yoga exercise, made a fort for my niece and cousin, got dressed and ready for the day, and blogged.

!

Oh, yeah, I am cool that way. ;D

The thing that makes it all the better is the sunshine outside. Although that sunshine is making me a bit more ready for Summer, which is good and bad. Good because I love the summer time! Bad because I still have school. Lately I have been forgetting I have school in the morning.

I hope your day is great.

Challenge:

Look for something beautiful outside and document it. Blog about it, write about it, draw a picture about it, take a picture of it, or paint it. Do anything you wish! And then once you have documented it, make sure you have FUN in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment