31.12.11

Day Something...

I forgot which day I am on. Haha :)

So, guess where I am since I last posted? HELAMAN!! By the end of the day I hope to be on 3 Nephi 10. So I have 26 more chapters to read today. Shall be fun! I have read 255 pages so far. It feels pretty cool. I keep falling asleep at one in the morning and waking at five am to finish! Ha. So now daytime is when I need to do it.

Christmas was great! I loved seeing the little kids open their presents. I really love hearing the Christmas bells that ring even now. Beautiful.

For three or four years I have wanted a graphics tablet. Guess what I got this year? A graphics tablet! WOOT! Dunno the ins and outs yet though.

Well, that's all for now folks! I still have homework, a package to send, reading to do, and a Regional Dance to attend! Woo, I am busy today. -_-

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment