20.12.11

Dear Websites, I applaud you!

I have found two joyous websites that I fancy to tell all my dear friends about.


1. Quizlet.com
If only I had known of this blessed website last year! (Except I kinda enjoy showing off my large collect of APUSH flashcard handwritten and gruellingly made, I know, I'm bad.) BACK TO MY POINT: This website is revolved around flashcards and studying! With easy, organized, and interactive abilities, this website in a must-need-to-know-about for all studiers! I have a co-app that is compatible with Quizlet and capable of storing my Quizlet flashcards directly on my phone! Making my studying portable and oh-so-very convenient! :D Dear Quizlet, you are my pride and joy.
Beside the point... For my Exploring Education as a Potential Career class I went to the Middle school to do some observations! I was in Mrs. Vanderwood's class. It was fun to listen into the 8th grade U.S. History class. If we were able to have stayed longer Mrs. Vanderwood said we could have played Jeopardy with the class! I wish I could have stayed longer to see how I would have done.....

2. Pintrest.com
Second praise-worthy website! My sister showed it to me! It is her new obsession. It is very similar to the app Mariah kindly shared with me called CraftGawker (which in terms of apps is very delightful, obsession making, and idea stimulating!) Pintrest is, quoting my sister, "like facebook but not made for social connection and drama but rather a scrapbook of all things great that you love!" Okay... I really paraphrased it. I am not so good at the whole direct quoting business.... Ask anyone. But back to the main point.... PINTREST ROCKS and I know that it is right down Mariah's alley. (To clear confusion of which my post may have caused, Pintrest is not like facebook. It is quite extremely different. Though you can find your friends and see what kind of crafts, quotes, food, and Harry Potter paraphernalia they may be delighting in.)
Signing off: Emma Rose
Spelling: 8. Now only if there was a website that would cure my spelling-deficentness
CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES if it strikes your fancy, it sure did mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment