31.12.11

Happy New Year!

Tonight was the Regional Dance. I was having a bad attitude... And I quote myself from my journal, "Someone kill me and string me up so I don't have to go! Okay I am sure it will be fine. I don't wanna go! !!!!!!!! No!!!!" I was being a little melodramatic. For instance, I really hope no one kills me.

I tried to get friends to go but they were either busy, avoiding my question, or not answering. So I went alone and wished my cat could come with me (true story). It worked out though, because I got to get out of my comfort bubble and mingle with people. I also tried to meet new people when they were standing all alone. I hate that feeling, and I think all people do, so I got out there!

I danced a lot! Fast ones are my favorites, but slow ones are okay. I hate making awkward small talk.

One guy told me I was the best writer, though I am pretty sure he has never read my work. I told another dude I used to live by him and asked him how life is now that he is graduated. He was creeped out because I know where he lives (we bought goats from them once), and he wanted to know how in the world I knew he was graduated. I live in a small town, OKAY? Haha he was freaked out.

At eleven fifty I drove home and counted down with the fam. Banged some pans. Less fun than the regional dance, actually!

I wanted to die, but it was seriously so fun! Why did I have such a bad pov? Oh, well.

Well, a lot will change this year.

Love, Ri.

No comments:

Post a Comment