24.12.11

Day Two

This is day two of my challenge! This one was interesting. I kept falling asleep... I woke up at one (I am pretty sure Heavenly Father woke me up) and kept reading. Then I fell asleep again and woke up at five. I kept reading and finished at five fourty! Ha!
I used to think two chapters was long. Now I think it is a piece of pie! I love this! Wouldn't be able to keep it up during school time, but really it is amazing. I had never realized just how much the Book of Mormon testifies of Christ. He is taught and prophesied of all the time! I really liked Mosiah 14:3-5. " He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."


Tonight I read to Mosiah 19. I started on Mosiah 2. :)

Marty Christmas to All and to All A Good Night!!! !!!
Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment