7.3.12

Secret Message #2738

So. Do you think Emma and Laura will blog?? :) I miss their posts. Very mucherly.

I did have the most excellent chat with Emma today, though! She is one fun person. :)

Classes were okay. It is the new trimester. Man, is it crazy to think I am going to be moving on in life from now on. I have always grown up not really imagining life beyond high school. When I was five I seriously took no thought of being a college student, getting married someday, etc. I just wanted to end the injustice of high school kids getting more cereal than me for breakfast. Who cared if they had bigger tummies to fill?

Well. My book of life has already begun, though. Is this the climax? Nah. I think this is the rising action. That's interesting. What will the climax be of our lives??

You know, it is 12:18 am and I am thinking I should sleep.

Love,
Harry Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment