6.3.12

:( :| :)

I worked all night on a scholarship entry that was due tonight, but that I thought was due tomorrow. So then, when I figured this key information out, I tried to finish it by 11:59 P.M.. My time. You know, Western Time.

NO ONE USES WESTERN TIME, I HAVE LEARNED. Sad smile So I submitted it on time in Western time.

My Future Framed

I am really happy with it, but there was more I wanted to get finished. For instance, I want to add cool titles on the books. Alas, it was not meant to be. I am wondering what I can use this for now…

And while I am in the ranty/sad mood, I will tell you about the fact that I should not go to school tomorrow. I have to switch classes anywho, and all the teachers will do is give me disclosures. Also, I will have to explain to all of my friends in those classes that no, I actually am not in your class. I am switching. Why? Because I need more credits in P.E. to graduate and I am lacking in AP Art, which I put off. I am actually pretty nervous I won’t have enough pieces again. IT WON’T HAPPEN! I shan’t let it.

Man, should I leave off with an uplifting note? :)

courage

I will try again.

Love,

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment