17.4.12

The End

(No, not the end of our blog.)

Since before Christmas break I have been reading the Book of Mormon. And guess what?

I finished it!

I asked myself if this was true. If it is, that is all that matters. And you know what? I know it is true. I know that all it says and testifies of is true. The Book of Mormon truly testifies of Christ. On every page.

Hey, it has to be true. I hope you know that. Everything that is truly good, truly comes of Christ. He is the one who brings the joy of the gospel to us, and has atoned for us. All the Book of Mormon is good! It has planted a seed in me. It must be a good seed, because it is beginning to grow. It is beginning to be delicious to me! (See Alma 32)

I love it. But I am still sad about how wicked the Lamanites and Nephites got. It came about by their willing choices and pride, and it is not unlike today in some ways. Something to ponder.

Just thought I would share with you. :)

Love,
Mariah

2 comments:

  1. I finished yesterday! I love your Testimony, Mariah. It helps me be strong! :) I'd also like to testify that I know the Book of Mormon is true. There's no way it could be false. Thank you Mariah! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jenica! I never think people read our blog. BUT YOU ARE A PEOPLE WHO DOES! :) It makes me happy.

    Thank you for your testimony. It really helps to strengthen mine. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete