29.4.12

He Sees You, He Knows You, He Loves You

Dear Penica (are you who know you) (look how tricky I am),

First and foremost, I have not been to your blog in a while, so I decided to find it (yeah, I found it.). I have to say, thank you so much for the post you wrote about a Mrs. M. Avocado!!! Really. Although you wrote it last year, I really needed that right now, today. Maybe I wasn’t supposed to look at your blog until now. Smile Thank you.

That being said. I wish you would blog again! I want to read what you say. You post honest and sincere posts, which are often quite poetic in nature. I read one post where you were being too hard on yourself. I dunno if you still are going through that one, but I think we have all felt that way before. Keep going. It is hard sometimes, but we are our own worst critics. We have to try our best to see ourselves the way Heavenly Father sees us. Yes, He sees what we could do better, what we need to fix and repent of, how we could have done something differently. Yet, He also sees your future, which is bright with endless possibilities. He sees the endless impact you will someday have on your future family; the children you will raise. He sees how you try everyday to be a little better, stand a little taller.

He sees you.

He knows you.

And He loves you.

Remember that one thing! He loves you. Sometimes when I get really down or I feel His love overwhelmingly, I think to myself, “Why? Why does He love me so much? What have I done to deserve it?” And then inevitably the feeling seeps into my heart as warm as the sun’s rays. “You are mine, and that is reason enough.”

You are His.

Just so you know. Smile

 

Love,

Mariah

P.S. Other people who are reading this: the same thing is true for you. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment