25.4.12

Yo Soy Mariah y Estoy Feliz

Alright. So I know that I need this time for so many important things (Yo se que me falta este tiempo para muchas cosas importantas) but I have to write on here for a minute!

Today has been wonderful.

  1. I have coco puffs! I never have coco puffs! (You see how easy it is to make me happy.)
  2. Heavenly Father helped me to see that everything happens for a reason, and that He will help me if I come to Him.
  3. He has also been right there with me recently. I am so grateful for this.
  4. My possibilities are endless! I can’t wait to find out God’s plan for me as I feel my way through the path of RIGHTEOUSNESS (if you can’t tell, I am a little super super happy (estoy CONTENTO Y FELIZ!) and I like parenthesis)!!!

The end. Smile El Fin.

Love,

Mariah

IMG_6271

P.S. Just a little something I did recently is displayed above this post statement! Click on it for a better view.

P.P.S.

 

!!!

 

Smile

 

!!!

 

HAP-PY WEDNESDAY! *throws happiness out to the crowd*

No comments:

Post a Comment