9.4.12

Who Needs Titles?

Today my USB cable broke on my tablet.

I mourned like I had lost a friend.

Because first of all, I have wanted a tablet since seventh grade. Seventh grade. I have had one for all of four months and I broke the cable at a most crucial time. I need it to create my artwork for FBLA!! I also tried to find a replacement cord on the Wacom website and all they had was a wireless component that is $40.00 which I do not currently have. I have like $0.00 right now. That is not true. I have $1.34. Just kidding. I don't know what I have but it is not $40.00. I went on eBay and found a cord (not Wacom but by some people in Hong Kong) that would get here around April 17-24th. Noooo! Too long. Ugh.

Yet.

The glass is always full. It is half air and half water. (hehe)

You know, my school has a tablet. And a better version of Photoshop. This will be good! And I can get help with my art work. Even though the natural woman in me wants to grumble and curse the world for this unfortunate happening, my Heavenly Father is reminding me that everything happens for a reason. I will grow from these things if I let myself and let Him teach me.

So. I will stop mourning and start staying after school. :) And I will do it with some pep in my step and a smile.

A bottom teeth smile.

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment