5.1.13

Mariah's Break

So this Christmas break was pretty much like this the whole time:
 

And at first the thought of going back to BYU made me feel... very not happy.  I mean, I love BYU, I love Provo, I love my roomie, I love my friends.

It was the  homework.  

So I turned into this three year old for a few hours.

  
And then I thought, "Wait a minute < evil laugh >,

< / evil laugh >, I could totally take over this semester and rock this BYU place out of the world!! I will be on top of my homework this semester!  Not procrastinatin'.  Not hatin'.  Not... Potatoin' about.  I will be great, see.  I will work hard, see.  ... I will rule BYU, see..."  (Only diabolical people say 'see' at the end of their sentences.)



And everyone was happy, the end.

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment