24.1.13

Random Post Title For A Random Post

Happy Deathday, Winston Churchill!  We love you.

Today I am very happy to announce that Laura will once again join us and end her blogging hiatus.  Laura has long been a central member of Wethreecantagree, and she doesn't plan to stop being one anytime soon because she is just that cool.

Emma and I have been exercising on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday around 7:05 am or so!  It was hard to awake for the physical exercise for a while (I would want to die instead of wake up because I was a tired duck), but it gets easier!  Also I just love endorphins that are released when I exercise.  So.  :3 It is worth it.  ALSO:  Ever since I saw those Russian dancers at the Evi-Dance thing put on at BYU, I have wanted to have strong enough legs that I could do that Russian dance move.  Because they are just dang awesome. :) hahaha  I wonder what normal people's goals are. 


"Revenge is sweeter than candy..." --Hansel and Gretel Movie.  YET, it also produces MORE DECAY THAN CANDY.  Oh, yeah!  Put some ice on that burn.

I have done the best thing when it comes to music and Pandora... Wanna know what?  OK, fine.  :)  I made a Harry Potter station!  I tricked it by putting the soundtracks of each movie onto it!  Now there are 8 HP choices for Pandora!  ooooh I am a trickster.  Also I added LOTR movies because those are just the best soundtracks in the world.

Alright, this is a random blog post.

Love,
Mariah


No comments:

Post a Comment