5.1.13

The Sickness of Four Acts

What an interesting winter break! I spent 95% of it in my bed, on the couch, on my sister's couch, or on my other sister's couch. That is what I get for getting my wisdom teeth out... Then catching three bugs after that which kept me from doing much.

Well as I became restless I found that I could be entertained by the simplest of means. I have come to admire my {really not so funny} sense of humor. Want to hear my most recent two favorite jokes?

  1. "I hate it when you look in your closet for clothes and you find Narnia instead."-Pinterest
  2. "My book is syncing, oh wait {book just finished} IT SUNK!"-Me
Number 1 kept me laughing for hours! And I just couldn't get over how funny I thought it was!
Number 2 caused the strangest laugh to escape my mouth! Yes, I laughed at my own joke, which George Washington adviced good people to not do... I'm sorry G. Washington.

Well, hopefully I have had enough sickness to keep me from being sick all through my next semester!
-EmRo
Spelling: 1:D Imma gettin guud

No comments:

Post a Comment