7.1.13

Pi Time

No... I don't have a math class... I started writing this post at 3:14 :)

Well anywho, first day of FReEzING winter semester! I LOVE my first class! It's church history and I can already tell it will be amazing! My second class is physical science. The teacher is funny and understandable, from what I can tell. I'm waiting for the class that scares me... And I'm wondering why I am taking it. Maybe I'll get in there and feel better about it. Plus it is in my favorite building! :D the Maeser building just speaks to me! I have pictures!! Snow covered stairs. Lighted door!

Oh and the picture with the construction area takes some explaining! I'm in love with a sculpture I once saw in a picture of BYU. I looked all over campus and could never find it. Well they were doing something to it but its being built again!!! :D I'm so excited! It's a tree and depending where you look it makes roots or branches! I love the meaning of it and can't wait until it is back! :D
Love EmRo

No comments:

Post a Comment