21.8.11

Heaven Works Through You

I went to church today with a great feeling in my heart. I knew one of my very best friends was going to speak today and I was so excited that I got to listen to her! I still am excited, and it’s over so that ought to tell you something about how much I love that girl. I am not one to say ‘love’ lightly, even among friends. I really do love her though. Anyway.

She gave a great talk about how young women make a difference in other’s lives. We can influence others to go on missions, live worthily, make good friends, and stand up for others. Our potential to affect others is limitless!

traciecarlos.wordpressI felt so good as I partook of the Sacrament today. I feel like partaking of the Sacrament is sacred, and should be treated as such. I felt so good and so clean as I thought of the Savior and made some promises with Him. I am so lucky I get to repent and know I can! I want to share that with all the world. WORLD, LISTEN UP!!! ;D

I love my Savior. He loves me!

Okay then in YW I felt so good and so happy. I am so excited for this year in YW it will be a ton of fun and I hope we all grow in righteousness and doing what the Lord wants us to do. I feel like this will be a great presidency (I am the president with some other GREAT gals, whom I love as the counselors and secretary). I am trying my best to pray for each girl and what they need. I want to be one who listens to the spirit, and I don’t want to take credit for anything. I am only the pencil, and He is the artist! I sure like being a pencil. It is fun, and just the right amount of difficult. Plus my lead is pink (haha just kidding. I BLEED PURPLE!!!!!)

I hope your Sunday is MARVELOUS!

A song for reading this:

Love,

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment