15.8.11

Love ya friends!

I have the coolest friends.

Well it it 7 A.M. (AHHH THAT MADE ME THINK OF THAT FRIDAY SONG! :S )... waking up in the morning....

I woke up to let the carpet man into my house. Now I am awake and more tired this morning than I usually am. Luckily I decided to come and write to you. But as the norm I really don't have a topic.... except that my friends are the best!

What a great surprise it was to come to the blog and find a new look! Just a few days ago I was feeling like we needed a change. What a perfect one! I mean look at the picture! IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get our schedules today! We are seniors. I have worked on my senior walk.... haha. But it is so hard to keep my focused enough to use more than a half a minute. HAHA.... me and my senior walk!

What can I tell you that would be absolutely awesome? Read Mariah's post. They are always splendidly brilliant!

I have turned my house into the British Embassy of Box Elder Country. Yes, I can do that. So now upon entering my house you must follow the rules of the British way. Please keep in mind that we walk on the left side of the halls, watch BBC, and we use the rubbish bin!

OH! That reminds me. Yesterday one of my ward members came over to play a song that my mom is learning on the piano on his violin. We conversed, then he played, and then my mom played. After we conversed more. IT ALL SEEMED SO PRIDE AND PREJUDICY! I thought it was the GREATEST thing EVA! My mom sealed the deal of my imagination when she commented that playing in front of peoples wasn't so kind to her "nerves". The smile couldn't conceal my enjoyment!

Ah... What a wonderful life we live her at the British Embassy of Box Elder County.
Come and visit! Bring your American accents and we shall laugh at you!

Farewell,
Emma Rose

Spelling: 3... I may be British but I cannot spell rubbish...

No comments:

Post a Comment