18.8.11

The world is all right once again

My mom has been depriving me from my favorite show! It was so hard to try to control myself from the urge of caving in and watching it. Then as I was walking home from mutual the sun was setting in the perfect place and the whole world stopped still. Everything was so calm and motionless except for my mind. It beckoned and pleaded with me to relieve it's craving for the show of it's desires. I went home to a very tired mom, worn from a very long day, and was easily able to convince her to let me watch my beloved Pride and Prejudice.

SO I WATCHED IT AND ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS EVER!

Now my life is as it should be where I can watch my favorite love story whenever I please!

Thank you for listening,
--The ultra elated Emma Rose!

Spelling: 2

P.s. Whenever I listen to music I always try to find connections for Hunger Games. I think that Mariah and I should pick the soundtrack!

No comments:

Post a Comment