22.8.11

Short Post-- Mum needs computer

Hello! I am going to make this as quick as can be. Make this more fun by reading this post as fast as humanly (or unhumanly) possible. Time yourself then post a comment announcing your time. We will give the winner a prize..... haha. But seriously Mariah will. Not that I asked her permission first.......

I love summer. I will miss it. I AM SUPER DUPER UBER EXCITED ABOUT THAT PICTURE RIGHT THERE! ------------------------------>
You know you love it too.

Love the hunger games.

Uno week of summer left... :S

Great posts Riah.

We need Laura back.

Kem wants to join our blog! HOW SUPER AWESOMELY SPLENDID WOULD THAT BE?!?

Answer: VERY!

Dad wants me to watch BYU football this fall.

I really don't understand anything about football....

But BYU is cool!

Main point to my post:

I FINNALY GOT A LEATHER JACKET! And I love it! :D

--EMMA!
Wrote in less than two min... bet you can read it faster than that, or maybe not. Now mum is really nagging me to get off.
Spelling: o Whoa! Maybe if I don't take enough time to think about what I am writing then I can spell!

1 comment:

  1. It took me 28.369 seconds to read this post!! :D
    I WANT KEMYLA TO JOIN! ALSO I LOVE HUNGER GAMES TOO!

    And good job on the spelling. :)

    ReplyDelete